Corona update 26-06-21
We can imagine that being pregnant in this corona time is (extra) challenging. We believe it is important to take good care of our pregnant clients right now and to offer as much trust and clarity as possible. Do you have questions or are you worried about something? Please contact us. We are here for you!
We are happy that it is possible to carefully let go of some of the measures. Your support and cooperation is of great importance. Read more about the current measures.
- We will keep to the 1,5 m rule as much as possible;
- The midwives will only wear a mouth mask during consultations, childbirth and maternity visits if the contact within the 1,5 m is longer than 15 min;
- If you would like the midwife to wear a mouthmask, please let us know (in advance);
- Do not come to the practice if you feel sick (having a cold, coughing or a fever), give us a call so we can postpone your consultation;
- Before entering the consultation room, wash your hands in the kitchen;
Care during birth:
- It is possible for the delivery to take place in the Gelderse Vallei hospital if you do not have a medical indication;
- Click here for the most updated information about delivering in the Gelderse Vallei hospital;
We will provide continuity of care 24/7, in collaboration with all our colleagues in our region and hospital.